FERRERO TRADING LUX S.A., with registered office at L-2632 Findel, Rue de Trèves, Findel Business Center, Complexe B (Registration Number B 60814) ("Ferrero", "we" or "us") is the owner of the content on and FERRERO TRADING LUX S.A. (Dubai Branch), with registered office at Business Bay, Bay Square, Building number 6, Dubai, United Arab Emirates is the operator of the website http://www.tictac-me.com and microsites accessed through the aforementioned website (each a "Site" and collectively the "Sites"). Please be advised that Ferrero TRADING LUX S.A. is not responsible for any other websites maintained by other companies of the Ferrero Group.
The Site has been created and is administrated on behalf of Ferrero by VML Poland.
2. Intended use of the Sites. The Sites and their respective Content are for personal, non-commercial use only. You cannot use a Site and its Content in relation to any commercial activity.
All trademarks, trade names and logos and all related product names, design marks and slogans which appear on the Sites are either the trademarks or services marks (registered or unregistered) of Ferrero, its affiliates and/or its licensors, unless otherwise stated herein. Ferrero, its affiliates and its licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content on the Sites. No license is granted to you in connection with any Content contained on the Sites. In its sole discretion, Ferrero, its affiliates or its licensors may seek to enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
4. User Conduct/Acceptable Use Policy. A Site may provide you with an opportunity to interact with others and share your thoughts, information, and materials. You understand that content posted by users on a Site do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Ferrero. Ferrero expects all of its users to be respectful of other people. If you notice any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or other unacceptable conduct by any user, you should contact us and report such activity using one of the options listed below in Section 17.
You are solely responsible for the content, information, and other materials that you post on a Site, submit to a Site or transmit to other users (including, but not limited to, creative ideas, suggestions and feedback/information on Ferrero's products and services) ("User Generated Content"), and agree that you will not hold the Released Parties responsible or liable for any content, information or materials from other users that you access on a Site.
Categories of prohibited User Generated Content listed below are merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. Without limitation, you agree that you will not post or transmit to other users any User Generated Content that:
• is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent, or offensive;
• infringes or violates another party's intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on a Site);
• violates any party's right of publicity or right of privacy;
• is threatening, harassing, or that promotes bullying, racism, discriminatory, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
• is illegal or promotes directly or indirectly any illegal activities;
• promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person's copyrighted work or links to said work, or provides information to circumvent any security measure;
• contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
• contains any advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation.
We may review, edit or delete at our sole discretion content and materials that you or others send or post to a Site, but are not obligated to do so. In any case, our decision is final.
You understand that when using a Site, you will be exposed to content and materials from a variety of sources, and that Ferrero is not responsible for the accuracy, appropriateness, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content and materials.
5. Ownership of Material You Send, Post, Submit or Transmit; Right of Use; Submissions. We may include features on the Site that allows you to upload, share, send, post, submit or transmit to a Site comments, photos, videos, music or any other material or content that we can allow you to upload (User Generated Content). Please be informed that any User Generated Content that you send, post, submit or transmit may become publicly accessible (in association with your name, user name, town, country and/ or your picture, if applicable) and is and will be deemed and treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by Ferrero. Such User Generated Content, upon being transmitted to Ferrero, shall immediately become the property of Ferrero and Ferrero shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title, and interest therein (subject to any third-party rights). Furthermore, Ferrero and its affiliates, shall be free to use such User Generated Content, without restriction, WITHOUT COMPENSATION, OTHER OBLIGATION OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY TO YOU, for any purpose whatsoever (subject to any third-party rights), including, but not limited to:
– using and displaying the User Generated Content throughout the world in any type of electronic or digital media for commercial, marketing and/or public relations purposes in perpetuity;
– using and displaying the User Generated Content to visitors of other websites and social media network pages, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google+.
– using and displaying the User Generated Content for developing, manufacturing, advertising, promoting, and marketing products.
You have the right to object upon request free of charge, to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of marketing. You will be informed by Ferrero before your personal data used on for marketing purposes and you will be offered the right to object to the said disclosure or usage free of charge.
Ferrero and its affiliates shall further be entitled to reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast or post in any medium, or edit, modify or delete all or any part of any User Generated Content. Ferrero shall not be liable for disclosure of such User Generated Content or for any similarities in the User Generated Content and any future Ferrero uses or activities.
You consent to allow Ferrero and its affiliate to contact you through email (or as otherwise indicated by you) regarding any request we may have related to your User Generated Content. The Sites may allow you to send to Ferrero creative ideas, suggestions or materials ("Submissions"); you should not make any Submissions to Ferrero in any communications through this Site or otherwise, unless requested to do so. If you choose to send us a Submission, you are requested to accept additional terms that govern such Submission ("Submission Terms").
6. Links to Other Sites. A Site may contain links to other websites that are not owned, operated or maintained by us. You should note when you leave a Site and read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each and every website that you visit. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our Sites (including those linked to through an email). Despite any links that might exist on a Site, we do not control, recommend or endorse, and are not affiliated with these websites or their content, products, services or privacy policies. Viewing any third party site is at your own risk. Downloading material from certain websites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your computer system.
8. Site Transactions. If you choose to purchase any merchandise that may be made available through a Site (each a "Transaction"), you will be asked to provide certain information relevant to your Transaction (e.g., your credit card number, billing address, shipping information, etc.). You represent and warrant that you (i) have the legal right to use any credit card, debit card or other payment method that you use in connection with the Transaction and (ii) are either eighteen (18) years of age or older or have a parent or legal guardian with you to make the Transaction on your behalf. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order you place with us. Some instances that may result in your order being canceled include, but are not limited to, where a product has been mispriced; when payment or billing information cannot be confirmed; or where the product is no longer in our inventory or that of our third party fulfillment provider. In the event that we cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the email, billing address and/or phone number provided at the time you placed the order.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties/Exclusion of Liability.
YOUR USE OF A SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITES AND ALL SOFTWARE, SERVICES, CONTENT AND USER GENERATED CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITES, ANY SOFTWARE, SERVICES, CONTENT OR USER GENERATED CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT A SITE, ANY CONTENT, OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH A SITE WILL BE COMPLETELY SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT A SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES A SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF A SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY STATEMENTS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS CONTAINED THEREIN, CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTENT THAT INFRINGES UPON ANY THIRD PARTY'S RIGHTS), LINKS TO ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ITS NATURE OR CONTENTS, OR ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING A SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY AND ALL DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ATTORNEY'S FEES AND COSTS, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, COSTS OF COVER, AND PERSONAL INJURY/ WRONGFUL DEATH), EACH OF WHICH IS HEREBY EXCLUDED BY AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH A SITE IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES IN WHICH CASE SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to use best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
Although our Sites are accessible worldwide, the Content discussed or referenced on our Sites may not be available to all persons or in all geographic areas.
Moreover, not all persons may be able to participate, be eligible for offers or win prizes, if applicable, in contents or similar promotions made available through the Sites. We reserve the right to limit the availability of our Sites and/or the provision of any service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction in our sole discretion and at any time. You are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +971 4317 9310
© 2015 Ferrero Group. All rights reserved.
Effective Date: 01/07/2015
Collection of Personal and Non-Personal Information. We collect and store certain personally identifiable information about you (i.e., information which may identify you in some way; such as your age, name, address, telephone number, email address, screen name and/or financial information) ("PII") through a Site only when you voluntarily submit it. We may request that you submit PII in certain instances, such as when you use a customer order form to purchase products and services offered by us, submit comments or questions, request information, participate in a promotion, contest or utilize other features or functions of a Site. Ferrero will not collect PII from your visits to our Sites unless you provide it to us voluntarily, except for some items of personal data collected by information systems and programs used for the operation of the website, transmission of which is inherent in the use of Internet communication protocols (e.g. IP addresses) and will not require you to provide more information than is necessary to participate in the activities on our Sites. If you opt not to provide us with personally identifiable information you can still access our website, however you will be unable to participate in certain promotions, create login credentials in order to use certain functionalities on the site, activate or use a service, have a purchase order fulfilled or receive product information.
Moreover, when you connect to a Site, there is certain PII (e.g. IP address, purchase preferences, profiling features) that may include identifiers that may permit us to serve tailored ads to your device, along with technical, non-personally identifiable information which does not identify any individual ("Non-PII", e.g. internet browser type) that may be collected and stored through the use of "cookie" technology. In addition, other parties such as advertising partners and analytics providers may collect information about your online activity over time and across the Sites, with your consent. This information assists us to update a Site so that it remains interesting to our visitors and contains content that is tailored to visitors' interests. You may set your computer browser to disable cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you disable cookies, we may be unable to optimize your visit to a Site and certain features on the Site may not be available.
• To respond to your questions and comments; to provide you with access to certain areas and features on a Site; and to communicate with you about your activities on a Site.
• To fulfill your requests.
• To investigate suspected fraud physical threats, or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, the rules or policies of a Site, or the rights of third parties; or to investigate any suspected conduct which we deem improper.
• To the extent that you provide us with financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with shopping or commercial services offered on a Site, we may use the financial information that you provide to fulfill your order.
• To help us develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising with your consent.
• To share with our parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and promotional partners involved in creating, producing, delivering, or maintaining a Site, as required to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the Site (such as administration of the Site, administration of promotions or other features on the Site, marketing, data analysis, and customer services).In order to share such information, it may be necessary for us to transmit your PII outside the jurisdiction set forth below and you agree to this transfer. Further use or disclosure of PII by these parties for other purposes is not permitted.
• To share with third party service providers whom we employ to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the Site (such functions may include, but are not limited to, order fulfillment, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data and providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service). These third party service providers, acting as Ferrero's data processors, have access to PII that is needed to perform their functions, and may collect or store PII as part of their performance of these functions, but are not authorized to use it for other purposes.
• For our internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services and customer communications.
• For other purposes as disclosed when your PII is collected or in any additional terms and conditions applicable to a particular feature of a Site.
• For disclosures required by law, regulation, or court order.
• For the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings or necessary for establishing, defending, or exercising legal rights.
Except as provided for herein, we will not provide any of your PII to any third parties without your specific consent.
Marketing purposes. You may choose whether you wish to receive marketing communications from us, and you may change your privacy preferences at any time by giving us written notice. If you choose not to receive any promotional communications from us, we will not send you purely promotional messages and will not share your personal information with other companies. We may still contact you for administrative purposes, such as confirming a purchase order or request further requests you've made.
Online Behavioral Advertising (profiling). On some pages of our Sites we may use and/or allow third-party advertising partners to collect (ever through web tracking tools like cookies) identifiable information regarding your activities on those pages. This information is collected only upon your specific prior consent and for purposes of delivering future targeted advertisements to you when you visit other Sites.
Managing Your Personal Information. You have the ultimate control over the PII that we collect and use. You can always chose not to provide certain PII, but please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by a Site unless you provide us with your PII (e.g., we will not be able to fulfill your purchase order without certain PII). If you wish to verify, update, cancel or correct any of your PII collected through a Site, contact us Toll Free (UAE/KSA Only) 800 247 0032, (All other countries) +97143179310, or by email at email@example.com.
Links to Other Sites. A Site may contain links to other websites that are not owned, operated, or maintained by Ferrero. When you leave a Site you should note and read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each and every website that you visit. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our Sites (including those linked to through an email). Despite any links that might exist on a Site, unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not control, recommend, or endorse and are not affiliated with these websites or their content, products, services, or privacy policies. Downloading material from certain websites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your computer system.
Sharing of information
Ferrero's Sites do not share, sell, or rent personally identifiable information with independent companies for their own use without providing you a choice.
Personally identifiable information that you provide to us in the course of using our site features or requesting a product or service through this website may be gathered and stored in one or more of our corporate databases. We may share – with your prior consent when so requested by the applicable law - personally identifiable information that we collect about you with other companies within the Ferrero family of companies or subsidiaries. Our "family of companies" is the group of companies related to us by common control or ownership. We share information within this "family" as a normal part of conducting business and offering products and services to our customers.
This Site may share personally identifiable information with subcontractors (e.g. cloud service providers). Subcontractors are restricted from using this data in any other way other than to provide these services to Ferrero and they may not share or resell this data.
Site metrics for this site may be shared with other Ferrero websites or subsidiaries or affiliates. The information shared will be aggregate data and will not include any of your personally identifiable information.
This site will disclose your personally identifiable information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Ferrero; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Ferrero and this site; or, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Ferrero, its web sites, or the public.
Protection of Children's Privacy. Ferrero takes the protection of children's privacy seriously. We operate the Sites in compliance with all applicable laws in the jurisdiction set forth below. We do not collect PII from any person under the legal age or, where permitted by the applicable law, under the age of thirteen (13).Children under thirteen (13) years of age should have a parent/ guardian's consent before providing any personal information to a Site. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her personal information without his/her parent/guardian's consent. Without such consent, though, the child may not be able to participate in certain activities. A parent/guardian can review, remove, change, or refuse further collection or use of their child's personal information by contacting us using one of the options listed in the section entitled "Managing Your Personal Information" (please provide child's name, address, and e-mail address).
Security Practices; Retention. The security of your PII is very important to us. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us or information stored on a Site or our servers will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties, such as hackers. Your use of a Site demonstrates your assumption of this risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility for any damages (including, but not limited to, any and all direct, special, indirect, consequential, or punitive loss or other damages of any kind, whether in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence), or otherwise) that you may suffer due to any loss, unauthorized access, misuse, or alteration of any information you submit to a Site. We retain information that we collect as long as it is necessary and relevant for the purposes of collection unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Transfer of Assets. During the course of our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires Ferrero or all or substantially all of our assets, PII and Non-PII that we have collected about the users of the Sites may be transferred to such entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, such information may be considered an asset of ours and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
© 2015 Ferrero Group